Monday, May 21, 2012

Moved In & Loving It!

Sup Homies!

Sorry for the delay in blog posting, Mike and I moved into our new apartment and I went to LA for the weekend to take care of some wedding plans.
We are loving our new apartment. It's so nice - with marble flooring, bamboo cabinets, washer and dryer, a solarium looking out over the city - who would've love this apartment! 
Here are some photos to bring you up to speed on what we have been up to over the last week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!


                 Our new home


                             Our view, gorgeous
Moving sucks man! Especially when your poor dresser gets delivered with a hole in the bottom. Wah.

 Sadly, Mike's sombrero chips and salsa dish made the move.

Katya - thank you for these dishes, I love them so much!  ~  Mike unpacking, look how happy it makes   
                                                                               him

          This drove me crazy - we unpacked in two days!       ~     How amazing are these?

 Our new TV stand from CB2. Poor Mike carried it all the way home.

          Mike's new obsession - TimBits.

    What a stud my husband is! Love this guy.

 On the plane headed to LA for a quick trip.

My parent's gorgeous front yard. 

                                                                                                 Uhm.... do you see what I see?

                   My brother Jake                                           Big Sexy and Buddy snuggles

                                                        My boyfriend Phillip Phillips.


                                       Funny Face Posting featuring BARBARA FRANK!





                                                            Feta cheese booger. Sexy.

             My old middle school! Aww memories.                                   Sister

                                                                                      Familia -- doing the "sami kissy face"



                                                                                              Aw Jake, the big man!
                                                 



                                                                               My Bubbie!! My favorite person in this world

                            Bubbie Rules.                                                        My peeps.

                 Haha... WTF!                                                    My lifelong buddy Ray

                                Momma busting a move to Adele, or as Shaun calls her, "Ad-el-aye"

 Love y'all, miss y'all, thinking of y'all always!

2 comments: