Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Hi everyone!
Hope you are having a great day so far. Mike and I had a nice weekend, even though it was raining for most of it. We went to Harry Rosen (a high-end men's suit store in the Couv) to get Mike's suit for the wedding. He looks *so handsome* in his Zegna suit. STUD! I also got my wedding band. We are knocking things down one by one on our wedding list. Only two more months until the big day!
I am coming to LA this weekend to go to my dear friend Pam's baby shower, and to spend some time with the family. Chelsea is back from Europe, so I am looking forward to seeing her. And of course, I can't WAIT to see my bestie Katya. I love our weekly hour-long gossip sessions on the phone, but I miss that face of hers. More than anything, I can't wait to squeeze Katya's little baby girl Nadia. Nadia is the baby of all babies!!
Also, next Wednesday I start my five day juice cleanse. It consists of four vegetable juices, one lemon juice and one almond milk per day. No food at all. I'm really excited for the challenge
Below are some photos from the weekend. Hope y'all have a great day. 


             Rainy Day Reflection

                                          Ducks in the water at the Seawall 

               Umbrella Reflection

 A father playing football with his boys, so sweet

 Teenage ducks



 Taco Night!


 My favorite activity: Hot Yoga 




 The view from the Granville Bridge



 Handsome man!

 I love this guy. 


Mike brought me flowers when I was sick. Best hubby ever.


Love y'all, miss y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment