Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An Incredible Referral

Hi peeps,
As some of you know, I am currently in grad school working towards earning my degree in Chinese Medicine. TCM is a medicine that I whole-heartedly believe in. My best friend, Katya Mosely, is absolutely without a doubt the best acupuncturist I have ever met or had the opportunity to get treatments from. I wanted to introduce you all to her, and her gift of being a true healer.
She works out of a beautiful office on the westside in Los Angeles. She has the most gentle and healing hands. If you are dealing with any issues - whether it be allergies, back pain, gynecological issues (Shaun Comly), headaches // whatever is it, you should pay Katya a visit. She is an incredible practitioner who can heal any ailment you might be suffering from. She's beautiful inside and out, professional, and kind - she helped me so much and I know she can help anyone she treats.

Click this link to visit her website: http://www.katyamosely.com/
P.S. Katya has a full herbal pharmacy in her office, so awesome!!

This woman is the real deal - if you are in need, I urge you to give her a call. Chinese Medicine works, Katya is awesome, the end, man.

Mention this blog and get 10% off your first treatment. Holla!


310-630-9836




No comments:

Post a Comment